Because of the expected protest and rally activity impacting the Foggy Bottom Campus, the following buildings will be closed on the days indicated:
- Corcoran School Flagg Building (Saturday, Aug. 11 and Sunday, Aug. 12)
- District House Food Court (Sunday, Aug. 12)
- Gelman Library (Sunday, Aug. 12)
- George Washington University Museum and The Textile Museum (Sunday, Aug. 12)
- GW Law Complex including Lerner Hall, Stockton Hall, Jacob Burns Law Library, E Building, Stuart Hall, Law Learning Center, Clinics Buildings, and Lisner Hall (Sunday, Aug. 12)
- Himmelfarb Library in Ross Hall (Sunday, Aug 12)
- Lerner Health and Wellness Center (Sunday, Aug. 12)
- Marvin Center (Sunday, Aug. 12)
- Shenkman Hall Food Court (Sunday, Aug. 12)
Additional building closures are possible. Check this page for updates.
Be aware that situations can change quickly and GW Safety and Security officials will be closely monitoring conditions on campus. Carry your GWorld ID card with you at all times as you may be asked for identification and access to campus buildings may be restricted unexpectedly. Be mindful of people following you into the entrances of residence halls or other university buildings and do not allow access to anyone unknown to you.