January 29, 2019
[Updated: January 29, 2:20 p.m.] Refer to this advisory for status updates regarding GW campus services for Tuesday, January 29. This advisory will be updated throughout the day.
- VEX is on regular 5-minute schedule until 4:00 pm, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. will be on 15 minute schedule, starting at 6:00 p.m. will be on a 30 minute schedule if roads are navigable -- please note all times are subject to change if roads are hazardous so please check the TransLoc app frequently for updates -- given this unpredictability, please try to complete toad travel, if possible, before snow begins.
- VSTC last shuttle from Foggy Bottom to VSTC is at 2:30 p.m. and the last shuttles from VSTC to Foggy Bottom will be those leaving VSTC 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Wiehle Express Rt 72 Bus will operate as normal unless road conditions become unsafe.
4Ride is tentatively canceled for this evening - please check this page for updates.
- Gelman: will remain open on our regular operating hours (24/7).
- Eckles: will close at 10:00 p.m.
- VSTC: will remain open and operating to all GWorld card holders.
Lerner Health and Wellness Center
- Will be closing at 8:00 p.m.
- Open and operating on a normal, however, some units may be only partly operational
Mail and Package Services
- Foggy Bottom Campus: planning on closing at 6:00 p.m.
- Mount Vernon Campus: planning on closing at 5:00 p.m.
- GW Bookstore and Spirit Shop in Marvin Center will close by 2:00 p.m.
- Buff & Blue Technology @2100 Penn) will close by 2:00 pm.
- Open and operating on a normal schedule. Will close at its normal time, 2:00 a.m.