GW ADVISORY: Tomorrow, January 8, 2021, the university will return to regular operating status of limited in-person activities.
If you are on the Foggy Bottom Campus over the next several days, please take the following safety precautions:
- Check your text and mobile settings for GW’s text alerts.
- You can also access notifications, GW advisories, and GW alerts via your inbox and push notifications by downloading the GW Guardian App.
- Plan for the possibility of increased pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Make sure doors close and lock behind you as you arrive and depart.
- Do not allow strangers into GW buildings.
- Carry identification and your GWorld card at all times when on or off campus.
- If there is a disturbance, seek shelter indoors until normal conditions return. Observe directions from law enforcement personnel.
- GW Police will be on campus and will be available for assistance, if necessary
Please note, tomorrow:
- GW campus libraries (Gelman, Himmelfarb, and the Law School) will return to in-person services.
- The GW COVID-19 testing site at the Marvin Center is open.
- The GW MFA COVID-19 testing site at Shenkman Hall is open.
- The GW MFA COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Lerner Health and Wellness is open.